The Indian Staffing Federation is hosting its 11th National Employment Conference on Future of Employment at Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel, New Delhi on 13th June 2017.
The conference aims to take a deeper look at the present employment ecosystem, map it against the future trends, identify future jobs & skill requirements and propose a way to re-engineer the ecosystem. The conference will also examine collaboration between human resource patrons like yourself and experts from government, employment industry, education fraternity who are the important stakeholders for development; the generation, acquisition, and adoption of knowledge (innovation and technology transfer); and the promotion of entrepreneurship (start-ups and spin-offs).
HIGHLIGHTS – 11th National Employment Conference
- Most comprehensive event on future trends of employment – dealing with the uncertainties ever held in India
- Targeted networking for HR leaders in business, industry and government
- Esteemed panel of speakers discussing the core issues of tomorrow with organizations
- Exploration of opportunities for startups and entrepreneurship
- Showcase of best practices in for HR leaders
For details on how to attend this event, follow this link.
It would be a great pleasure to have you as part of the networking which will enable the informal exchange of plans and ideas between peers of various sectors including the government. Get key insights into the Indian Staffing Scenario and the opportunity to interact with eminent experts.
We look forward to see you there!