HR Tech Conference
“The Changing Recruitment Landscape”
TalentRecruit’s Annual HRTech Conference on “The Changing Recruitment Landscape” hosted on the 11th of November saw some of the most erudite minds in the Staffing & HR Fraternity lead exciting discussions on the impact of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence on recruitment in the next few years.
For those of you who missed this event, we have captured some of the highlights below:
Panel 1- The Future of Recruitment: Role of Machine Learning & AI in Talent Acquisition
- Aditya Mishra, CEO, Ciel HR
- Paul Dupuis, CEO, Randstad India
- Raghav Poojary, Vice President, Magna Infotech (Quess Corp)
- Session Chair: Alok Nidhi Gupta, Managing Director, TalentRecruit
Eyeopening discussions on the real life implications arising from the latest trends in Machine Learning revolutionizing the way recruitment is conducted in the future, with our eminent panel sharing their insights on how to create key competitive advantage, drive new business opportunities and foster innovation in Talent Acquisition.
Panel 2 – HR Technology Advances – Will Social Media Replace Conventional Candidate Sources
- Arvind J, Chief Human Resource Officer, CMS IT Services
- Ramesh Menon, Director Human Resources, Gates India Pvt Ltd
- Raghunandan Patre, CEO, SkillScaler
- Vikas Kumar Gupta, CTO, TalentRecruit
- Session Chair: Alok Agarwal, Board Member, TalentRecruit
Here we took a deep-dive into the ever changing recruitment landscape & identify the impact of AI on future Talent Acquisition strategies. Our eminent panel shed light on the dynamic & all-pervading phenomenon that is Social Media & looked at how data-driven algorithms would be a game changer locating the best passive talent from the world wide web.
Link to all images here.
We thank all our customer, patrons & partners for the support an we hope to see you at our next event.